1) A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 35% of the reservation total will be billed to the CREDIT CARD on file at the time of the booking or at least 14 days before the pickup date if booked more than 14 days before the pickup date
2) SERVICE CHANGE & CANCELLATIONS:
ALL RESERVATIONS BOOKED LESS THAN 72 HOURS BEFORE THE PICKUP TIME CAN BE CANCELLED WITHIN 6 HOURS FROM THE TIME OF THE BOOKING WITHOUT ANY CHARGES.
For all other reservations, cancellation must be made in writing by sending an email. Cancellation can be made at least 14days before pickup time by sending an email. A full fare, including a 20% gratuity will be billed if a cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the scheduled pickup time. A full fare, including a 20% gratuity will be billed if the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup location (No-show). If for any reason you could not locate the chauffeur, please call dispatcher at 1-800-658-5679 to avoid being billed as a no-show. Do not leave your location without communicating with our dispatcher. 1st Classic Transportation Inc. is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature or circumstances beyond our control. 1st Classic Transportation Inc. does not guarantee vehicle availability or changes in reservation price.
3) The Client assumes full financial liability for any damages to the Limousine caused during the duration of the rental by the passenger or any member of their party. A fee $900.00 for each carpet cleaning or seat burn. Sanitation fee is a minimum of $400.00.
4) Alcohol Consumption by minors and drug is prohibited by law. No drugs, alcohol or smoking on prom night is strictly enforced. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof; the sunroof will be closed and locked at all times and, the solid divider and glass divider will be open throughout the duration of the service. Violation of this rule will result in immediate termination of the service without refund, or the violator(s) if identified, will be immediately removed from the vehicle, without refund. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indirection on the part of the client(s)).
5) Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the reservation.
6) 1st Classic Transportation Inc. shall not be held liable or responsible for delays or the termination by unsafe road conditions (i.e. Road not salted, unexpected traffic delays due to accidents, fire, earthquake or any other natural disaster).
7) We are NOT responsible for article left in the vehicle
8) Balance to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the service
9) A vehicle cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
10) 1st Classic Transportation reserves the right to END A TRIP IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND, if the Chauffeur deems the activity on board our vehicles to be either unsafe or illegal or the party is not cooperating with reasonable requests/instructions from the Chauffeur. The party will be either dropped off on the spot or to the nearest Law Enforcement Office.
If you have any QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS please send us an email
1st Classic Airport Transportation Limousine Car Service of San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, Napa, Sonoma, and Livermore Valley. We provide affordable Limousine and Car Transportation for Airport Transfers, Wine Country Tours, Prom, Weddings, Corporate Car Service and more